The Finance Administrator is charged with stewardship and oversight of the City’s financial resources on behalf of the citizens and the City Council. Our focus is to ensure compliance with all relevant financial and budgetary regulations, including local, state, and federal laws governing financial information.
The Financial Services include:
• Accounts Payable
• Payroll Processing/Federal and State Tax Reporting
• Annual Budget Preparation and Submission
• Prepares Financial Reports
• Banking and Reconciliations
• Monitors the City’s Cash and Investments
• Property and Liability Insurance
• Fixed Asset Records
• Travel/Training Arrangements
• Assist with Audit Processes-Financial & Workers Compensation
• Coordinate preparation of the annual audit with the City's external auditors.
Previous Budget and Financial Reports are available online at: